This opportunity is limited for students who are currently enrolled in our partner schools with whom NTHU has an academic agreement. if you are expected to graduate from your home university during your stay at NTHU, you are NOT eligible for this exchange program.
Course selecion requirement
Fall semester-from September to early January
Spring semester-from Feberuary to June
For more detailed informaiton http://dgaa.site.nthu.edu.tw/p/412-1209-2942.php?Lang=zh-tw
Residents Visas for Foreign Students(Exchange students)
The National Health Insuarance (Exchange studetnt staying exceeding 180 days )
For further information, please contact us
Tel: +886-3-5715131 ext.62460
(9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, Taiwan time)
|Dormitory fee for undergraduates||NT$ 6,370～16,660|
|Dormitory fee for graduates||NT$ 10,170～27,800|
For further information, please contact Division of Student Housing
|Living expense (per month)||NT$ 8,000~10,000|
The fees mentioned above are used for reference only.
NTHU reserves the right to amend related fees.
1. An exchange student online application form
2. An official copy of the transcript
3. A study plan
4. A copy of passport or document shows nationalitly
5. An official copy of your home universiyt enrollment record
6. An application checklist
3. Is the application form available online?
No, application should be fill out via online system.
4. Are lectures given in English?
For more information about lectures given in English, please check:
5. Will the dormitory be provide by the school to the international exchange students?
Please check here:
6. May I send my documents through email or fax?
7. Who should I contact if my questions regarding exchange students are not listed above？
If you have any other question, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have questions about specific majors, please contact the department/institute office directly.